Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Fit Year 2012

Can't to believe it. It's new year now. 2012 is coming.

So for this year I want to put more effort to loss weight and happy with my self.
My resolution to get fit for this year:
1) eat more veggie
2) try to avoid fast food
3) say no to instant food
4) Exercise at least 20minutes per day
5) Do something miracle for my lovely body

For last year I lost 4kg because I'm so busy and got a small injured that make me hard to continue my exercise. but since my aunts told me that i have loss some weight, I will continue my workout harder and harder.

Until 2011, my exercise equipment collection is:
1- Stationary Bike
2- A pair of dumbbell 0.5kg
3- A pair of dumbbell 2.0kg
4- Fitness Ball
5- Yoga mats

That's all from me. I hope u can wait for my next post. I leave with this video. On the floor by Jennifer Lopez. Try create your own dance step with this song =)


Good News: My skin look better now  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think? Don't save it in your head, write something to share with me :D