Monday, June 18, 2012

Yoga Fahionista

Hi Everyone. Have a fresh morning. And don't forget to start your day with your daily exercise. Try to mix it so you will not getting bored.

I love yoga...I love yoga...I love yoga. And also my first workout every weekend is yoga. Here, I would like to say thanks to my new followers Gabriele V and loana-Carmen. They blog about fashion, awesome fashion.

So for today I would like to share some photos of yoga wear that I Google (without remove their watermark) for this morning. Let's take a deeper look.
I love this and I prefer pink color

Easy to stretch and to breath

I love this pant

Ohhh...I'm in blue

I choose the middle one.

Okay, Take a breath and Enjoy your day

1 comment:

  1. I love Yoga too!!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

What do u think? Don't save it in your head, write something to share with me :D