Thursday, November 3, 2011

My First Post

Hi Everyone, welcome to Sun And Grass blog. This blog is about my healthy lifestyle, diet, some tips and other that I think necessary.

Why I put this name, Sun and Grass?
-because I love sun in the morning and always waiting for it. And I love Grass too. I always step on grass without shoes because it will give me more energy. You can feel the earth too if you try it.

So, hope this blog will give me (or you) motivation to be thin, healthy and powerful. Hope you will like it. And don't forget to follow me.

If you want to know me more, just visit my precious blog, Glowingsnow.

Enjoy yourself here :D

Don't forget to come back and read my writing and also put some comment !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think? Don't save it in your head, write something to share with me :D