Monday, November 14, 2011

10 minutes only

Hi everyone.
For these past week I fall sick, my fever last up to 4 days. And continue with migraine about 3 days. After that day, I feel hard to wake up early for my daily workout. Huh...about 10days I'm not do my regular exercise. but my body still like before. Fuhhh...Thanks god that u not give more fat during that past day.

Yesterday I do Pilates-10 minutes solutions workout. I do 3 parts - abs, fat burn and flexibility. I do this workout before I sleep. I know that we can't to do workout before sleep, but my feeling tell me that I should do some. So, I just assume this as simple stretch before go to bed.

And today morning, I do about 10 minute's cardio Pilates workout only just because I can't to sleep early. Wanna know why? Check this.

Good News: I can fit with my tight cloths before. I try it during my cousin's engage ceremony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think? Don't save it in your head, write something to share with me :D