Thursday, January 26, 2012

Aging solution

Hi everyone.
Yesterday I go to the nearest The Store to find Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold Age Reverse Clear Cream (with Bird's Nest Essence) 50g / 1.76 oz. 



So, I try on my hand and I bought it. The price is only RM71 after discount. And last night I try it and yeay for this morning. My skin become supple and moisture. But yeah, must wait about 1 month to see the real different.

Before this I try every skin care and hope that it will suite me well. But it's not until I find Bio-Essence product. Wanna see what the different after use this brand? Come, I will show to you.

Before I try Bio-essence product (april 2011)
Disember 2011

And now before I try my new Bio-essence 24k gold
before this I try Bird nest with collagen product. It really satisfy me, but I still want anti aging product. 

Rate I give: ****/5 star 

2 comments:

What do u think? Don't save it in your head, write something to share with me :D