Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Sick

Have a great Friday. Can't believe it because I being sick lately and I can't to workout as usual. Oh my bad day. Everyday I wake up 5.45a.m to do my daily workout.

From last Wednesday until today, I feel hard to make a move. Flu, cough, and fever always with me. I go to the office just to settle the important task. If not, I will get MC and stay at home with my teddy.

Today's lunch: 1cup of rice, vege soup and a cat fish.

My recent weight: 76kg
My recent BMI:32
My recent Body Fat: 38.98

I want to loss more weight. Yeah. I will get it :D

I hope that meter will going down someday :-)



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals. I'm sure you'll get there! :-)

    ReplyDelete

What do u think? Don't save it in your head, write something to share with me :D